Design Thinking for Digital Resilience
Sponsored by Pega
This bootcamp helps you apply design thinking to a specific innovation challenge you're facing during a half-day of fast-paced and immersive activities. During this session, our Design Thinking Master Facilitators guide you through framing your innovation challenge, observing customers, brainstorming disruptive ideas, and designing rapid experiments.
This interactive bootcamp includes exclusive content from the Edison Award-winning “Experience Innovation”methodology, designed by our partners at IDEO and ExperiencePoint.
- Apply design thinking practices to tackle most pressing digital innovation challenges
- Establish a common language for designing customer-centered solutions
- 30 - 40 solution ideas that address your most pressing innovation challenges
- Build rapid prototypes to quickly validate your highest impact ideas
- Design Thinking digital certificate to post to your professional network
- One month of complimentary follow-up one-on-one coaching and mentoring
- On-line access to exclusive design thinking and digital innovation resources
Workshop Lead Facilitators
Clay is the co-founder of Digital FastForward. He has spent most of his career helping leaders build and execute strategies around new disruptive technologies. Formerly with Forrester Research, a leading market research firm, Clay oversaw research and client advisory projects focused on digital innovation, digital automation, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup practices. Clay is a frequent keynote speaker at digital innovation events and conferences.
In Partnership With:
Design Thinking For Digital Resilience
Sponsored by Pega
BootcampsDesign Thinking for Low-Code Innovation Sponsored by PegaJoin us for this crash course to learn how to use design thinking to accelerate low-code innovation, to quickly and easily experiment and deploy new ideas and solutions. During this session, our design thinking master facilitators guide you through framing innovation challenges, observing customers, brainstorming new ideas, and developing rapid prototypes using low-code platforms. Attend this interactive bootcamp to receive your Low-Code Innovation certificate.Expected Outcomes Apply design thinking practices to tackle most pressing…Attend »