- This event has passed.
Design Thinking Bootcamp – May 20
May 20, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
Design Thinking for Digital Resilience
Sponsored by Pega
This bootcamp helps you apply design thinking to a specific innovation challenge you're facing during a half-day of fast-paced and immersive activities. During this session, our Design Thinking Master Facilitators guide you through framing your innovation challenge, observing customers, brainstorming disruptive ideas, and designing rapid experiments.
This interactive bootcamp includes exclusive content from the Edison Award-winning “Experience Innovation”methodology, designed by our partners at IDEO and ExperiencePoint.
- Apply design thinking practices to tackle most pressing digital innovation challenges
- Establish a common language for designing customer-centered solutions
- 30 - 40 solution ideas that address your most pressing innovation challenges
- Build rapid prototypes to quickly validate your highest impact ideas
- Design Thinking digital certificate to post to your professional network
- One month of complimentary follow-up one-on-one coaching and mentoring
- On-line access to exclusive design thinking and digital innovation resources
About the Host
Clay Richardson is Chief Excelerator and Co-founder at Digital FastForward. He has spent most of his career helping leaders build and execute strategies around new disruptive technologies, such as low-code, intelligent automation, and design thinking.