In this episode, I interview Baruch Sachs, VP of Client Innovation with Pegasystems. In this fun and engaging interview, Baruch shares best practice strategies for helping IT teams align CX and UX to accelerate customer outcomes.
- How to help technical teams step out of their comfort zones to interview and observe real customers
- Tips for bridging the gap between customer experience and user experience to achieve key customer outcomes
- What are the most important characteristics required to become a great customer experience leader
- How to design great call center experiences that engage customers across multiple channels
- Why the phone channel is the least preferred channel for delivering great customer experiences
The recent COVID-19 pandemic has placed an even greater emphasis on the importance of leading with empathy, customer experience, and employee experience. This episode provides relevant and targeted advice you can put to use today.
Be well, and enjoy the show!